Do you know how to make grilled cheese quick and easy? How about cleaning a sponge properly? There are home life hacks out there that solve these very problems. In this article we have rounded up our favorite home and cleaning hacks for all you beginner life-hackers.
- Fix Scratches on an LCD TV Screen. You can fix scratches on an LCD screen by gently rubbing a white eraser on it until the scratch disappears.
- If you have some old wooden drawers that are hard to open try rubbing a candle stick on the tracks.
- Unroll the rim of a gravy boat to increase its capacity.
- Throw a lemon in your garbage disposal to eliminate any unfriendly odors.
- Put your dirty sponge in the microwave for 30 seconds to remove bacteria.
- Hard water spots on your kitchen faucet? Vinegar can take care of that.
- Use a little water and put salt on fabrics to remove stains, leave on for 30 minutes and rinse off.
- Heavy sleeper? Put your smartphone in a cup to crank up the volume.
- For easy to make grilled cheese flip your toaster on it’s side and put the cheese on one side of each of the slices of bread.
- Wrap a wet paper towel around your beverage and put it in the freezer. In about 15 minutes it will be completely ice cold.
For more home cleaning hacks take a look at this article on cleaning like a pro with simple hacks. Happy hacking!