You’d be surprised how a little bit of elbow grease can go a long way in your home. We curated a list of our top recommendations for your home that will make a huge difference and even prevent problems in the long run.
- Begin swapping all your lights to LEDs – Your wallet will thank you later. Not only are they cheap to get, they significantly help lower your utilities bill.
- Replace worn seals around doors – It will decrease the amount of draft in the home and it’s cheap and easy to do!
- Upgrade your toilet lids with dampers – This will prevent you and guests from being able to slam shut the toilet lid.
- Timers for the outdoor lights – Attach timers to save on your electricity bill and forget about turning them on manually!
- Hang a picture of a sword fish in your bathroom – Looks fancy!
- Change the filter in your furnace.
- Add USB Outlets close to a nightstand.
- Install Dimmers – Have your electrician come in to your home and help you save on money.
- Replace the house numbers with big metal ones.
- Upgrade the kitchen hardware.
These simple recommendations can take your living spaces to the next level. Hope this list has helped you think up new ways to improve your home. Have any recommendations of your own? Comment below!